domingo, novembro 04, 2007

Pedaços de sentimentos...

“Look up here in the corner of the doorway! Here I am. Look, I’m waving!”
... I think you’re beautiful,” said Wilbur.
“Well, I am pretty, replied Charlotte.

... Wilbur was merely suffering the doubts and fears that often go with finding a new friend. In good time he was to discover that he was mistaken about Charlotte. Underneath her rather bold and cruel exterior, she was a kind heart, and she was to prove loyal and true to the very end.

... Wilbur liked Charlotte better and better each day.

... “Charlotte?” said Mrs. Arable. “Who’s Charlotte?”
“She’s Wilbur’s best friend. She’s terribly clever.”

... “Take a deep breath!” said Charlotte, smiling. Wilbur breathed deeply.
“Now climb to the highest place you can get to, like this.”
... “Very good!” said Charlotte.

... “What did I do wrong?”
“Nothing,” said Charlotte. “It was a nice try.”
“I think I’ll try again,” said Wilbur cheerfully.

... “I’d be only too glad to help in any way I can.”
“Oh, I’ll work it out alone,” said Charlotte. “I can think better if I think alone.”
“All right,” said Wilbur. “But don’t fail to let me know if there’s anything I can do to help, no matter how slight.”
“Well,” replied Charlotte, “you must try to build yourself up. I want you to get plenty of sleep, and stop worrying. Never hurry and never worry! ... Keep fit and don’t lose your nerve. “Do you think you understand?”
“Yes, I understand,” said Wilbur.

... “Good night, Charlotte!” said Wilbur.
“Good night, Wilbur!”
“Good night!”
“Good night!”

in Charlotte’s Web by E.B.White

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Se me perguntassem neste momento o que sinto, nem saberia o que responder...Se gostei do que encontrei?...muito...muito mesmo...
Começar o dia com "pedaços de sentimentos" é óptimo, além disso hoje acordei com uma estranha felicidade interior, contudo acho que não vai durar muito...:S...
Obrigada sim...pela 123456 vez lhe agradeço tudinho...desde o primeiro sorriso à última conversa.
No que depender de mim, a história continua...=)

"Wilbur liked Charlotte better and better each day."


Aquele beijinho especial*

Good Morning Charlotte!

Wilbur...=)

10:21 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker